“ORION-D” LTD presents world quality Ukrainian CNG dispensing stations’ manufacturer – Engineering technical centre “ORION-D” LTD. Company was founded in 1992, performs works on designing and construction of CNG stations, as well as manufacture of units for gas transmission.
Specialists of “ORION-D” LTD have more than 25 year experience on designing, construction and operation of gas-compressor equipment. Highly qualified personnel of the company consist of 80% oil and gas industry specialists.
Developed on the basis of world technology CNG stations have a wide range of configurations and flows. Engine of the units can be powered both from electric and gas engine. Equipment has reliable performance and high degree of safety. The plant certification system corresponds to international standard ISO 9001-2000. ISO 9001-2000.
Company supplies equipment, performs designing, assembling and construction works in such countries as: Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Byelorussia.
“ORION-D” LTD is a member of Russia National Gas Association and also Ukrainian Gas Association, since 1994 takes part in annual business meetings, held by Subsidiary Stock Company of “Gazprom” “Orgenergogaz”. Company is a partner of NAK “Naphtagaz of Ukraine” and its subsidiary company: “Ukrtransgaz”, “Ukravtogaz”. Permanent partners of “ORION-D” are: Ariel Corporation, Tenaris, Emerson Process Management, Festo, Emmegas S.p.A., Breakbulk Transportation, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Ukrgaz, Beltransgaz, Moldovatransgaz, Kavkaztransgaz, ÀÊ “Uztransgaz”.
Our company cooperates with world leading compressor manufacturer - Ariel Corporation, performing works in gas compressor units manufacturing in stationary and container versions. Orion-D has a status of official distributor and packager that guarantees support in choice of the best product and supplying with the complete station for gas compression according to customer’s requirements. On the beginning of 2009 twenty CNG stations on the basis of Ariel compressors are put into operation in cities: Berdyansk, Nalchik, Lutsk, Khmelnitsky, Gorlovka, Rovno, Kharkov, Uman’, Krasnoperekopsk, Konstantinovka, Cherkassy, Lugansk, Sumy and at 10 stations on the territory of Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Russian Federation and Byelorussia construction, assembling and commissioning is performed. Gas dispensers KZM-200 (400 pcs.) of own manufacture operate at more than 80 CNG stations of Ukraine. Dispensers KZM-200 operate as well in Moldova Republic and Uzbekistan.
The effective cooperation of our company with Italian one - “Tenaris” should also be mentioned. Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products for oil and gas industries. Also Orion-D cooperates with Italian company “Emmegas”, that is a manufacturer of production for fleet conversion into CNG and LPG.
Priority directions of our firm in view of professional staff, equipment, manufacturing capabilities are:
- Designing, manufacure of compressed natural gas stations – CNGS;
- CNGS turnkey building (methane) on the basis of “Ariel” compressor;
- Manufacture new generation dispensers of KZM-series – KZM-200, KZMK–200, KZM–250 for refueling the vehicles with methane;
- CNGS reconstruction with designing and building the multifuel stations;
- Comprehensive program of CNGS building in the territory of companies with their vehicles’ conversion to run on CNG;
- Vehicles’ conversion to run on compressed natural gas – methane, liquefied petroleum gas; gas diesel;
- Manufacture, assembly and commissioning of technological equipment for marginal wells;
- Building of sea terminals for liquefied hydrocarbon materials;
- Supply of Cylinder trucks, completed with the cylinders of Italian company “Tenaris”;
- Complete service maintenance of supplied CNG stations, technical support while utilizing and overhauling compressors of Ariel Corporation with the spare parts supply from the Orion-D storage;
Following the main principle of work – firm implements individual approach to each consumer of equipment at the optimum price/quality.